Dr. Steve Albrecht is internationally-known for his training programs and consulting work in workplace and school violence prevention and library safety and security. Steve continues to speak, train, consult, and write on tough organizational behavior topics. He brings his HR, training, law enforcement, security, coaching, and writing background to issues like violence and security risk assessments, sexual or racial harassment, diversity, drugs and alcohol at work, team conflicts, and employee stress. His clients include city and county governments; public, law, and college libraries; Joint Powers Authorities (JPAs); K-12 school districts; colleges and universities; and private-sector firms.
Steve offers developmental, corrective, or anger management coaching sessions for supervisors and employees. Using on or offsite meetings, self-assessment instruments, and face-to-face or telephone sessions, Steve or one of his team members can usually create improvements within one to five sessions.
Click here to read Steve’s interview in Security Management magazine on how to train employees in the Run-Hide-Fight response to active shooters.
Click the play button to listen to a one-minute audio about Steve’s workplace violence support.
Click the play button to listen to a one-minute audio about Steve’s coaching services.
Corrective Support for Your Organization:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Team-Building and Team Communications Workshop
- Substance Abuse Awareness in the Workplace Training
- Corrective Coaching for Employees, Supervisors, or Managers
- Site Security Surveys
- Threat Assessment Team Training
Developmental Support for Your Organization:
- Supervisory Skill-Building Workshops
- Coaching Skills for Supervisors Workshop
- Critical Thinking Skills Workshop
- Developmental Coaching for Employees, Supervisors, or Managers
- Mentoring and Succession Planning Training
- Employee Quality of Worklife Surveys (EQWLS)
- Strategy Retreats for Department Directors
Elements of a Healthy Workplace Culture:
- Skilled Supervision and Leadership
- Values, Ethics, and Performance Standards
- Supportive Policies and Procedures
- Employee Behavior Expectations
- Training and Development Opportunities